What the International Baccalaureate said about us in their December 2018 five-year evaluation visit...
What the International Baccalaureate said about us in their December 2018 five-year evaluation visit:
- Remarkable growth and development since the school’s last evaluation.
- Staff are professionals with a deep understanding of modern educational research and demonstrated their shared dedication to putting principles into practice.
- Teaching and learning is excellent, often outstanding, offering experiences which are authentic and inquiry-based.
- A rich and stimulating learning environment.
- High levels of student action and agency.
- The pedagogical leadership team of the school have deep knowledge and understanding of the IB philosophy.
- The relationships between students, parents and staff are very positive.